Good practice guide : a brief guide to good practice for all providers
- Get Safe online – advice on safe internet usage
- Department of Education Advice about use of Social media: How Social Media is used to encourage travel to Syria
- Families Against Stress and Trauma internet advice for parents about extremist grooming online FAST
The following focus on sexual grooming and bullying but many of messages apply to extremist grooming and exploitation:
Teachers, lecturers, trainers, tutors and assessors: A Prevent duty and British values guidance document for teachers, lecturers, tutors and assessors
Learning support teams: A Prevent duty and British values guidance document for learning support teams
Pastoral teams: A Prevent duty and British values guidance document for pastoral teams
- Channel Panel Guidance: The Home Office guide to the Channel panels and their operation
- Work Based Learning Provider including employer provider National Guidance – DfE September 2018
- The Channel Programme and FE providers. A leaflet explaining the Channel and Prevent Programmes with a flowchart. This was developed in London and makes reference to London but the system is similar throughout the country.
- Ofsted Safeguarding handbook Safeguarding including Prevent duty guidance from Ofsted
- Guidance on how further education and skills providers are inspected under the common inspection framework.
- Estyn supplementary guidance post 16 and Estyn supplementary guidance for skills
Counter Narrative Leaflet – What does Islam really say? A leaflet developed by a broad group of mosques and Muslim scholars in Cardiff which explains what Islam really says about the abiding by the laws of the land, blasphemy, moderation and extremism.
Haqiqah:What is the Truth Behind ISIS Ḥaqīqāh has bought together senior Islamic Scholars from Britain to provide scholarly contributions focused specifically on educating young Muslims about the reality of extremist movements. This may be of interest to students or to practitioners.