Good practice guide : a brief guide to good practice for all providers
- Department of Education Advice about use of Social media: How Social Media is used to encourage travel to Syria
- Families Against Stress and Trauma intenet advice for parents about extremist grooming online FAST: http://www.familiesmatter.org.uk/should-i-worry/extremism-online/
The following focus on sexual grooming and bullying but many of messages apply to extremist grooming and exploitation:
- Internet matter advice for safe use of the internet :Internet matters: http://www.internetmatters.org/
- Safer Internet Safer internet: http://www.saferinternet.org.uk/
- Child Exploitation and Online Protection: CEOP –Child Exploitation and Online Protection https://www.ceop.police.uk/
- Childnet: Childnet: http://www.childnet.com/parents-and-carers/hot-topics/parental-controls
Teachers, lecturers, trainers, tutors and assessors: A Prevent duty and British values guidance document for teachers, lecturers, tutors and assessors
Learning support teams: A Prevent duty and British values guidance document for learning support teams
Pastoral teams: A Prevent duty and British values guidance document for pastoral teams
Channel Panel Guidance: The Home Office guide to the Channel panels and their operation
The Channel Programme and FE providers. A leaflet explaining the Channel and Prevent Programmes with a flowchart. This was developed in London and makes reference to London but the system is similar throughout the country.
Counter Narrative Leaflet – What does Islam really say? A leaflet developed by a broad group of mosques and Muslim scholars in Cardiff which explains what Islam really says about the abiding by the laws of the land, blasphemy, moderation and extremism.
Haqiqah:What is the Truth Behind ISIS Ḥaqīqāh has bought together senior Islamic Scholars from Britain to provide scholarly contributions focused specifically on educating young Muslims about the reality of extremist movements. This may be of interest to students or to practitioners.